18th Update Conference of the Market Intelligence Initiative Global Ocean Transport (MII)
Sulfur, Economics and Technology – the Challenges for Ocean Transport in 2019+
Date: April 10, 2019
Location: Frankfurt Airport
Duration: 10 am – 4 pm
Costs: Participation is free of charge
Since 2002, we have been analyzing market developments and freight rates for worldwide ocean transport as well as associated pre-carriage and onward carriage in the hinterland for a community of large shippers.
Once a year the Community meets at this shippers only event to discuss current analysis results, market trends and best practices.
What we will explore at this year’s Update Conference:
- Global maritime container transport – trends & market developments
- Low Sulfur Cap 2020 – facts & correlations
- Beyond low sulfur – future & long term challenges
- Brexit volatility – challenges & best practices
- Relaunch of Benchmark Viewer – new features & benefits
In addition to the MII Global Ocean Transport Community, we invite a limited number of interested shippers each year. Would you like to be one of them?
Please note that due to the high number of participants the registration is closed. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: