18th Update Conference of the Market Intelligence Initiative Global Ocean Transport (MII)
Sulfur, Economics and Technology – the Challenges for Ocean Transport in 2019+
Date: April 10, 2019
Location: Frankfurt Airport
Duration: 10 am – 4 pm
Costs: Participation is free of charge
Since 2002, we have been analyzing market developments and freight rates for worldwide ocean transport as well as associated pre-carriage and onward carriage in the hinterland for a community of large shippers.
Once a year the Community meets at this shippers only event to discuss current analysis results, market trends and best practices.
What we will explore at this year’s Update Conference:
- Global maritime container transport – trends & market developments
- Low Sulfur Cap 2020 – facts & correlations
- Beyond low sulfur – future & long term challenges
- Brexit volatility – challenges & best practices
- Relaunch of Benchmark Viewer – new features & benefits
In addition to the MII Global Ocean Transport Community, we invite a limited number of interested shippers each year. Would you like to be one of them?
Pre-register for this event*
Registration is possible until March, 27, 2019.
*(Please note: Registration is free of charge. Only a limited number of participants can be accepted. We will confirm final registrations.)