How can waste management and recyclable materials marketing achieve maximum efficiency?
Consulting to municipal, commercial and industrial customers in all areas of waste management – from logistics regulatory administration, collection, and disposal to marketing, sales, and client relationship management. Our experts develop legal, sustainable and efficient solutions, and implement them responsibly.
The methodological, process and market expertise gathered over more than 20 years allows us to understand your business, required services, all technical and legal criteria, and how to apply optimal IT processes.
Our solutions designed for implementation to increase your quality and efficiency. We are highly experienced in regulatory controls and can navigate you safely through the complex legislation, tendering rules and procedural requirements. We are renowned for our comprehensive evaluation and hands-on implementation to help achieve successful outcomes
Our interdisciplinary team is composed of management experts, economists and engineers, actively collaborating with internal facility planning, legal, and fiscal experts. We provide all services from a single source, client objectives always our highest priority.
We plan today for a profitable future!
Collection of waste electronic equipment
Provision of containers
Transport and recycling
Efficient and safe
- Provision of suitable collection bins for waste electrical equipment
- Ensure proper waste transport
- Disposal of waste electrical equipment in certified recycling facilities
Contact: Jörg Zablonski
Customer: Municipal waste disposal company
> 40 vehicles
> 130 employees
Need for new software and telematics solution
State-of-the-art IT support
- Replacement of existing SAP system for mapping operational processes
- High user-friendliness
- Optimal interfaces
- Android-based telematics solution for mobile order processing
- Procurement in a streamlined EU-wide procedure
Contact: Ralf Gruner
Predominantly rural area
Container inventory unknown
Highly fluctuating collection numbers
Logistics expertise by TIM CONSULT
- Pragmatic approach to establish planning framework
- In-depth view of region (urban to Central German Uplands)
- Practical routes thanks to TIM CONSULT route planning approach
- Route supervision for verification of assumptions
Contact: Ralf Gruner