Network & Supply Chain Design
Do you manage global networks? What is the efficient design of your network? What about suppliers, production, warehouse? Who supplies what and to whom – directly or via consolidation points? Which logistics services should be under direct contract and which should be outsourced to external providers? What are the benefits or liabilities?
International supply chains in procurement, production and distribution are the basis of your success and added value. Appropriate logistic network design for supply chains and finished products is critical for your competitive success.
Our team of experts provides comprehensive support in the development and implementation of your network strategy. We apply our market knowledge and process know-how in transport and warehouse operations to optimize your global grid. Current, validated logistics market data from our market intelligence initiatives is the basis of planning. Simulation then produces optimum choices with quantitative justification. All stakeholders continuously participate from project outset to develop an inclusive strategy, resulting in a smooth implementation.
- Logistics network: suppliers, production and warehouse locations factor mapping
- Transport network design: Consolidation points (number, function, locations), uniform or segmented networks
- Delivery service strategy – by customer segment, product group or region
- Location optimization analytics
- Make-or-buy logistics: Warehouse, transport, delivery
- Horizontal cooperation opportunities
First-class market information and tools, deep market and process understanding