We want you for our Transport division.
Working in “Transport” involves international contacts, exciting logistical challenges and using innovative methods and tools to handle massive amounts of data.
Our experts support our customers by creating winning strategies for global freight procurement, benchmarking, supply chain management and transport optimization. Our market intelligence initiatives are the leading provider of freight benchmarking for land, air and ocean transport. We also support client freight procurement with our proprietary tool, the TIM CONSULT TenderSolutionSuite.
As freight procurement senior consultant, you are responsible for analyzing worldwide transport networks and optimizing the procurement costs of land, air and ocean transport for our global customers.
- Benchmarking and best practice analyses of global transport networks
- Partial responsibility with corresponding sales responsibility for overall project
- Identify possibilities and solutions in active exchange with international customers
- Develop and optimize market-tested methods
- Strengthen existing customer relationships and establish new contacts
- Monitor market developments and provide feedback to team and customers
- University degree in economics/industrial engineering or comparable qualification
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years in transport logistics, either for international logistics service providers or in freight procurement for industry and trade
- Customer orientation, ability to communicate and work well in a team across functional and cultural boundaries
- Sense of responsibility, assertiveness and results oriented
- Affinity for data as well as analytical and conceptual skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English; other languages a plus