We want you for our Transport division.
Working in “Transport” involves international contacts, exciting logistical challenges and using innovative methods and tools to handle massive amounts of data.
Our experts support our customers by creating winning strategies for global freight procurement, benchmarking, supply chain management and transport optimization. With our market intelligence initiatives we provide unique freight benchmarking for land, air and ocean transport. We also support freight procurement with our proprietary tool, the TIM CONSULT Tender Solution Suite (TSS).
The goal of the project is to develop new models and algorithms for the TSS and evaluate their application in a practical environment together with our research partners.
- Development and implementation of mathematical optimization models
- Extension of current models and methods
- Evaluation of the solution quality and applicability
- You are a talented and highly motivated student from (ideally) Engineering, Mathematics or Informatics
- Experience with MIP-Solvers (Gurobi, CPLEX, etc.) and mathematic modelling software
- Good knowledge in operations research theory and methods (MIP, combinatorial optimization, etc.)
- Good programming skills in C#
- You are interested in topics from transport and logistics
- Fluent in English