We want you for our Transport division.
Working in “Transport” involves international contacts, exciting logistical challenges and using innovative methods and tools to handle massive amounts of data.
Our experts support our customers by creating winning strategies for global freight procurement, benchmarking, supply chain management and transport optimization. Our market intelligence initiatives are the leading provider of freight benchmarking for land, air and ocean transport. We also support client freight procurement with our proprietary tool, the TIM CONSULT TenderSolutionSuite.
As freight procurement project manager, you are responsible for analyzing worldwide transport networks and optimizing the procurement costs of land, air and ocean transport for our global customers.
- Structure, prepare and implement projects on benchmarking and best practice analyses of global transport networks
- Identify potentials from projects and implement solutions using innovative consulting approaches to build and be responsible for new sales opportunities
- Maintain and expand networks to manage new customer relationships and strengthen existing ones
- Enhance and optimize market-tested methods, take an active role in new product development
- Analyze market developments – give meaningful feedback to team and communicate to customers
- University degree in economics/industrial engineering or comparable qualification
- Minimum of 7 years in international transport logistics operations and/or consulting
- Strong customer orientation, ability to communicate well and work in a team across functional and cultural boundaries
- Strong sense of responsibility, assertive, innovative and results oriented
- Affinity for data, analytics, and conceptual skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English; other languages a plus